Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life is Beautiful

Some days I look back at my life and I wonder why I didn't realize how beautiful life is. I guess it's all a part of growing up? I guess I've matured enough and my thought capacity has grown enough to consider things that aren't revolved around myself. (Isn't that all we really are when we're young? Selfish and concerned with our own wellbeing and not others?)


It's amazing how you may wish and wish for something and you don't get it, but you get something that leads you to getting the thing that you originally wanted? I love when this happens. Sometimes you just need to take a step back and think about what you really need, and not what you want.

Sometimes, it doesn't have anything to do with what you want or what you need, it's just about living and letting things (people, events, etc) come into and out of your life.

I guess I'm writing this now because for the first time I can remember, I'm content and happy with my life. It's beautiful. It's amazing. I'm happy with myself. I'm happy with who I am. Now, relationships and things are rewards, not necessities.

I hope everyone can reach this point in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment