Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Tattoo!

I just wanted to add a quick blurb into here just to say, I'm going to get a new tattoo drawn out soon! Hopefully either this weekend or next I will be heading into the Greenman Tattoo Parlor in West Hartford, CT to have someone draw out (and maybe even start!) my newest tattoo.


It's taken me a while to decide what I want to do to represent family, my journey through life, my independence, my want to be free, and my individuality. Last week it occurred to me that the best way to do this is to have a cascade of feathers floating down my back, each one representing an individual who has made an impact on my life, and each one different. I know this is a very quick decision... which is usually not a me thing to do, and isn't recommended when getting a tattoo. But I'm feeling in my heart that this will be perfect.

I'll keep up on here to show progress, give advice, and maybe even show some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment