Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tattoo!!!

I got my tattoo last week!

What a great experience. The Green Man Studio in West Hartford is simply an amazing place to go. They really make you feel at ease and at home. Pat B, who did my tattoo, has such amazing talent. He is just brilliant, and he won't let you do something that will make you look stupid. I also was pleasantly surprised that my rather large feathers were only $200. They're worth so much more than that.


Here's a quick picture... (please don't steal my picture... that's just rude and awkward!)

Just so you know, each of these has meaning, that's why each one is a different feather. The top one is a blue heron feather, for my grandfather that just passed away this past christmas. The middle is a great horned owl feather for my daddy. The bottom is a flamingo feather for my mom. I  love them (both the tattoo and my family).



The whole process only took from about 6:30 to 8:00 (counting the drawing). It only took about an hour to get all three feathers done. When Pat finished, he was just like "Do you want more?! I have time!". Luckily I was in the right mind just to stay with these three.

Eventually I would like to get at least two more, for each of my brothers. But for now, I'm happy with what I have. (Especially since they're very itchy because they're healing).

No comments:

Post a Comment