Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Phi. Kappa. Phi.

I'M IN PHI KAPPA PHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can tell I'm really excited about my nomination and acceptance into one of the most prestigious honors societies, Phi Kappa Phi.



Phi Kappa Phi

There's their website. I'm pretty pumped. Especially because I got accepted in my junior year (they only nominate some of the top 7.5% of students in their junior year).

This has really been a great boost to my confidence in my school work. It's been one of my wishes since high school to wear ropes at graduation. I saw two of my best friends get them, and I sat there, with nothing. Now I have the privilege of wearing them at my college graduation. (Which, IMO, is much better and much more important than high school). It feel good to finally be recognized by the hard work and tons of effort I put into my school work. I spend hours in the library studying and doing homework. I'm in (what many consider) a very difficult major... Biology. Most sciences are difficult and you have to put in 3 to 4 times the work as other majors do to be successful. In the end, it feels great to be awarded this great, great honor.

I get initiated/welcomed in at the end of April. It's going to be exciting. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment